LESVOS SOLIDARITY (hereinafter referred to as organization) is a non profit organization which contributes to the support of solidarity activities and open accommodation and support facilities, support of vulnerable people and groups who are temporarily or permanently staying in Lesvos or the rest of Greece, and also groups who are facing social exclusion. It supports any action which provides the opportunity of education, employment and social inclusion of vulnerable groups (as these are defined in the law 4430/2016, article 2, paragraph 8) and unemployed persons.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HAVE
In the context of the projects implemented and the services offered, the organization processes:
- Data of beneficiaries and clients. These data are identification details, tax identification (VAT number), Email address
- Data of employees whose contract is running or is complete, and also data of people who have sent a cv to the organization. These data include identity details, bank account information, contact details, tax and social id numbers, home address, information about education and financial status and any information may be included in an employee’s cv.
- Personal data of products and services suppliers (in case of personal businesses) and focal points of other organizations, NGOs, and funders which include identity information, contact information and tax id number.
- Personal information from individual donors.
- Name and email address of people who are interested in receiving emails from the organization.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE DATA
These data are collected as described below:
Not automatically collected data
- They are forwarded to the organization by our partners or/and by official authorities in the context of our projects implementation.
- They are shared with us by the data subjects during the service provision or participation to programs implemented by the organization or during interviews (if they are potential employees or volunteers), or by applying their cvs and other documents for job positions
- They are submitted by the data subjects who are registered to our mailing list.
Automatically collected data
Organization’s website (www.lesvossolidarity.org) uses small files, called “cookies” used for user experience reasons. Cookies cannot be used to identify website visitors, but only for recognizing technical features like the browser the visitor uses, and the IP in case of unsuccessful attempts to log in to the website administration platform.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA
For beneficiaries and clients
For the identification, communication reasons and access to the services provided by the organization and also for the issuance of legal documents (i.e. invoices)
For the identification, communication reasons and for legal obligations the organization has for employees, according to national law, and among others include salaries payment, payment of social security contributions, offering sick leaves, labor attestations and letters of recommendations, if requested by the data subject.
All data submitted through applying to job positions, are used by the organization to evaluate their application.
For suppliers, partners, funders
For communication reasons, to sign contracts and agreements and to issue legal documents (invoices etc). These data are also used during procurement and tendering process in order to assign bids to specific suppliers and contact them regarding the evaluation of their bids.
For individual donors
For communication reasons and to issue legal documents (invoices etc)
For the mailing list recipients
For sending emails about news and announcements.
For all data subjects
To prevent illegal and/or criminal actions.
The organization has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy and security of the data above (digital and hard copies).
However the data subject accepts the fact than no security measure is 100% effective.
Yet, in the event of data loss or leakage, the organization will act in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
WHO HAVE ACCESS TO DATA
Access to personal data is granted only to employees who are responsible for works, in accordance with the purposes of these data processing.
WITH WHO ARE WE SHARING THESE DATA
All the data above are processed exclusively within the organizations and are not shared with third parties, except the absolutely necessary data with collaborating organizations or authorities, in the context of legal and contractual obligations of the organization.
DATA SUBJECT CONSENT
During the collection of the data above, the data subjects give his/her consent to the organization to store and process their data in accordance to the terms of this document.
Data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent for their data processing at any time. However, this withdrawal does not affect the legality of the data processing based on previous consent, prior to withdrawal, as well as the further processing of the data, on a different legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the terms of a contract or the organization’s compliance to legal obligations.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Data subjects have all the rights provided by the provisions of articles 15 – 22 of the 679/2016 European Regulation (GDPR), and in particular the rights to be informed about their data processing, to access their personal data, to object the process of their personal data, to correct or transfer or erasure of their data.
For any requests regarding their rights, data subjects should contact the organization and in writing inform the DPO.
This document, as well as any dispute or claim arises out of that, shall be governed by Greek Law and the provisions of the GDPR, and Lesvos’ Court has exclusive jurisdiction for these.
DATA POLICY CHANGES
Any change in the terms of the organization’s data policy will be published in www.lesvossolidarity.org and will apply from the time of publication, unless noted otherwise.